Substantial Shareholdings

Under the Commonwealth Corporations Act 2001, people are required to give information to a listed company if they begin or cease to have a substantial shareholding in that company or if they have a substantial holding in the company and there is a movement of at least 1%. The full requirements are set out in section 671B of the Act.